Why become a member? ×

Fender Elite Jazz Ice Blue Metallic
£1200
Bad Bentheim, Germany

Quasar79

For sale this wonderful Fender Elite jazz bass, four string, in a Satin Ice Blue Metallic finish. Looks and feels great, with a Maple neck and blocks. Active/passive switch. Comes with OHSC. Some minor marks on top of the body where you rest your arm, otherwise in very good condition. Price: €1400. Since these are the same level as the Fender Ultra, this price is firm. No trades please. I can ship within EU.

IMG_20210804_135842.jpg

IMG_20210804_135914.jpg

IMG_20210804_135839.jpg

IMG_20210804_135834.jpg

IMG_20210804_135922.jpg

• Like 10

1 hour ago, T-Bay said:

I am interested but thanks to ******g Brexit the import fees are making it unviable. I don’t suppose you ever come over to the U.K. do you?

No sorry, i've been in London a few times but in the future we won't go there so soon again...

37 minutes ago, Quasar79 said:

No sorry, i've been in London a few times but in the future we won't go there so soon again...

Good luck with the sale and thanks for getting back to me, sadly import fees would now be £2-300 so rules it out. Looks a great bass and sure it will sell.

• Like 1

Thanks! It has indeed a compound neck profile and fretboard radius. I've taken some information from the web: Modern "C" to "D" Shape- 9.5-14" Radius (241-355.6 mm)- 21 Medium Jumbo Frets- 34" Scale Length (864 mm)- 1.5" Width at Nut (38.1 mm)

Great bass. I have an Elite Jazz in Ocean Turquoise. Ice Blue Metallic with maple fingerboard is perhaps an even nicer combination. String-through bridge and MM-style truss rod adjuster are two great features that didn't transfer to the Ultra range........so this bass is a real cracker!! GLWTS.

• Like 2