Why become a member? ×

Markbass New York 604 Cab & Cover now SOLD elsewhere
£300
Lancaster

ash

Powerful, relatively tiny cab in great condition, these aren’t that common but for such a small package push lots of air. 600 watts 8 ohm impedance made in Italy, little use and no recent use, weighs around 15 kgs. 4 x 6” speakers. Free cat hairs! 
I’m moving house so selling what I don’t regularly use. No trades sorry. Pickup from Lancaster.

Comes with good quality Roqsolid cover.

Thanks. I can box it and ship with a courier for around £35 but this will be at your risk. U.K. only. 

http://www.markbass.it/product-detail/new-york-604/

Edited by ash
Specs added price changed sold on eBay
  • Like 3

I always fancied a two 604 rig, Nearly Dan past Bass player had the rig for sale on here many years ago. I nearly bit on the recent thread, researched sourcing another, no joy so I let it slip. And now here’s this, I should have held my wisht. GLWTS

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, status1 said:

Mine was for sale on here about a month ago,great little cab

Yes I commented on how good they are, I’m moving so need to let go of equipment I don’t use much that’s of none sentimental value. I have two vintage Jennings JMI speakers I can use if I need extra trouser flap but I wouldn’t consider selling either of those. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Oldman said:

I always fancied a two 604 rig, Nearly Dan past Bass player had the rig for sale on here many years ago. I nearly bit on the recent thread, researched sourcing another, no joy so I let it slip. And now here’s this, I should have held my wisht. GLWTS

@Oldman, hello Brian, there is one at Promenade Music which rather strangely is in Morecambe just down the road from where this cab is located.  So you can grab two at once if you wish.

Cheers,

Mark.

• Thanks 1

On 07/09/2021 at 13:19, MNY said:

@Oldman, hello Brian, there is one at Promenade Music which rather strangely is in Morecambe just down the road from where this cab is located.  So you can grab two at once if you wish.

Cheers,

Mark.

Tempted to have a look at that as I love in Morecambe 😁

• ash changed the title to Markbass New York 604 Cab & Roqsolid Cover now £275
  • ash changed the title to Markbass New York 604 Cab & Cover now £250
  • 5 weeks later...
On 13/09/2021 at 16:29, Oldman said:

Shoot, I’m halfway to the 2 x BF 110, I have one waiting for the other to land! Oh well.

Well that didn’t last long, binned the BF110 idea and sourced GR 208 Cabs x 2 instead, just as light with a tighter response.

3 hours ago, nottswarwick said:

how is the tweeter on these? Ie, is it nice and bright/articulate, or is it a dark sounding cab?

I had some real compliments about this cab when I used it as a standalone cab with an F1 amp and also in conjunction with my MB mini combo. A bit OTT for my current amplification needs though as I tend to have PA support. It’s bright and articulate and very powerful for its size. 

• Like 1

• ash changed the title to Markbass New York 604 Cab & Cover now SOLD elsewhere
  • Silvia Bluejay locked this topic