Why become a member? ×

NOW SOLD My name is Maureen and I'm a cute short scale bass!
£200
Bristol

Pinball

Bought in at the start of the first lockdown as I thought she would be good company to tale along with me open mike nights!

Bags of personality and great fun. She is getting on a bit but you can still see her curves!

Plays fine but is a bit rattley and rough around the fret edges up the neck, however I never notice this in normal play and it doesn't show up through an amp, where she sings fine (nice p-ups too). All the controls do something but I'm not shure what as I found my sound quickly and haven't explored since. The balance is fine.

This bass will suit someone who wants something with character, a learner due to the short scale or someone who wants somthing they can travel around with them without worrying about it too much.

No idea which basses all the bits came from..

Price negotiable..

M1.jpg

Edited by Pinball
  • Like 2

The body looks like a Burns Nu-Sonic, a bass George Harrison used occasionally. There were quite a number of these bodies on eBay and through outlets such as Brandoni. Looks great ! 

1E8E6A36-1AAB-41D1-B1F9-133E85CEE4B6.jpeg

Edited by ash
Picture added
  • Like 2

• Pinball changed the title to NOW SOLD My name is Maureen and I'm a cute short scale bass!
  • Silvia Bluejay locked this topic