Why become a member? ×

SOLD...AC guitars mint condition
£1400
Great Yarmouth

greyparrot

You're preaching to the Choir...

Spalted Amboyna top is amazing - beautiful figuring. This is one of only two single cut Harlots that Alan built. If it was headless I would never have sold it.

Whoever buys this is getting an amazing bass - the JE Pre is up there with the best in the world. I've heard it referred to being as good as Wal and Alembic by a number of previous owners. Not the easiest thing to master but once you've found a tone you're happy with LEAVE IT ALONE!!

Edited by TheGreek
  • Like 3

19 hours ago, TheGreek said:

You're preaching to the Choir...

Spalted Amboyna top is amazing - beautiful figuring. This is one of only two single cut Harlots that Alan built. If it was headless I would never have sold it.

Whoever buys this is getting an amazing bass - the JE Pre is up there with the best in the world. I've heard it referred to being as good as Wal and Alembic by a number of previous owners. Not the easiest thing to master but once you've found a tone you're happy with LEAVE IT ALONE!!

yes it is a beautiful bass. I hope it finds itself a forever home. Must have cost a ton of cash to have it made..