Why become a member? ×

USA Musicman Sub Bass -- SOLD.
£450
Leeds

2x18

Owing to old age and pending home downsizing I am selling off a lot of my gear!

You all know how good these are. --  

USA made  Sub -- a few dings that have been touched up as photos but still solid as a rock.  Neck and frets are all good.

Nicely balanced and weighs in at a comfortable 4.4kg 

1 machine head has been replaced  ( Slightly shinier )

Comes with a Lightweight Hard foam case

Plays great --Any trial welcome but its collect only from me in Leeds -Very close to Motorways and A1

Only possible trade is for a Short scale Musicman Sterling bass in Blue.

IMG_3269.JPG

IMG_3270.JPG

IMG_3271.JPG

IMG_3272.JPG

IMG_3273.jpg

Edited by 2x18
Additional information
  • Like 3

Probably worth noting this isn’t a Sterling as mentioned in the text, to avoid any confusion.

As you probably know, these USA Subs are great basses and this one is priced very well. I’ve also dealt with 

the seller a couple of times and he’s a top bloke so buy with confidence. GLWTS.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, casapete said:

Probably worth noting this isn’t a Sterling as mentioned in the text, to avoid any confusion.

As you probably know, these USA Subs are great basses and this one is priced very well. I’ve also dealt with 

the seller a couple of times and he’s a top bloke so buy with confidence. GLWTS.

Thanks for that Pete --My bad. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, petecarlton said:

Slightly off-topic, I know, but where did you get that case?  The Music Man hard cases weigh a ton.

(I can recommend the Sterling short-scale, by the way!  But you're not having mine!)

I got in a trade a while ago so not sure of its origins --It is very light but sturdy!

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, petecarlton said:

Slightly off-topic, I know, but where did you get that case?  The Music Man hard cases weigh a ton.

(I can recommend the Sterling short-scale, by the way!  But you're not having mine!)

A mate of mine had one - IIRC they were made by Pro Logic but probably not available now?

Gear4Music do a great foam case in either shaped or rectangular versions for £39.99. Absolutely brilliant cases, I’ve used mine for years without any problems. More protection than many hardcases but really light and great value.

• Thanks 1

• 2x18 changed the title to USA Musicman Sub Bass -- SOLD.
  • gary mac locked this topic