Why become a member? ×

Feedback for CookPassBabtridge

kodiakblair

Couldn't find a feedback thread for Tom so thought I'd start one.

Bought a Warwick bridge from Tom last week. A hassle free purchase if ever there was 🙂

Availability inquiry and payment resolved by 2nd message , address and delivery sorted out by 3rd message.

Bridge arrived securely packed with all required screws intact 👍

Tom's a Top Man , one I look forward to doing business with again.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I just bought a Sadowsky MetroLine 4 from Tom.  Super great seller. Quick response, very informative and polite. The bass is in superb condition. He has kept it so well. It’s a wonderful experience to buy from Tom. Highly recommended.

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

Have just bought Tom's Warwick Thumb custom - and feeling like a very lucky bassist indeed. Tom has been superb throughout - great response to messages (and dumb questions) and was willing to hold onto the bass for me until I was able to drive up to pick it up. A wonderful welcome on arrival and a very nice hour chatting basses. The bass itself is gorgeous and exactly as described in the ad - the mods that Tom has made are all spot on and complement the bass nicely. Thank you!

• Thanks 1

• 6 months later...

I have just bought Tom's wonderful Vigier Passion 1V bass!!!👍😃

Absolute gentleman to do business with..Exactly as described, and as in, as new condition..Tom did a wonderful job on the bombproof packing!! Best of all Tom sent the bass in a lovely hardcase, and managed to put in the genuine Vigier gig-bag in the box as well.. Cannot thank you enough Tom..

This is the newest, and most expensive bass I have ever bought! Tom has added to the whole experience..Great communications throughout..

Last  new bass I bought, Was my great Westone Thunder 1A in 1984!! (Showing my age here..lol) 

Highly recommended to to do business with😃👍👍

• Thanks 1