Why become a member? ×

First gig with my 80s band

police squad

Was cancelled on the day. It was outside on Deal Sea Front but the weather was awful.

We were so looking forward to do this gig, REALLY buzzing after our rehearsal.

It's taken us a year to get to this stage, (when I say a year, it's been a year in planning) but when we all got together....BOOM

One practice was all it took. Everybody had learned their bits etc, and the groove with the bass and drums was epic

we were gutted

• Sad 3

Unfortunately outdoor gigs in this country (especially on a seafront!) are always going to be a complete lottery due to our wonderful weather. ¬¬ I feel for you, especially after all the excitement of the buildup. Hope you can get it rescheduled asap.

• Like 1

Just now, Rich said:

Unfortunately outdoor gigs in this country (especially on a seafront!) are always going to be a complete lottery due to our wonderful weather. ¬¬ I feel for you, especially after all the excitement of the buildup. Hope you can get it rescheduled asap.

it's the gig of the year, bank holiday Monday. I've done it every year (Except 2020) and it's always been fabulously sunny

Trying to re-schedule for this Sunday

• Like 1