Why become a member? ×

Sold - Fender Coronado II – CAR – With hard case
£460
Warwickshire

whizzzy

Fender Coronado II – CAR – With hard case - Sold

Time to thin the collection and a few basses have to go.

Fender Coronado II in a stunning candy apple red finish. Presently strung with Tomastic jazz flats so has quite a thumpy sound. Comes with an Epiphone shaped case which fits it perfectly.

Made in 2013, weighs in at 9lb 9oz on the bathroom scales. 30” scale so very comfortable to play. Photos show the bass without the pick-guard as I feel it is much better looking like this but can be easily re-fitted as all the screws and bracket are present. The small holes in the body are for the pick-guard so will be covered if re-fitted.

Neck is in perfect condition though there are a couple of minor chips on the very top of the headstock which I have attempted to photograph.

The mod to the selector switch wiring has also been carried out which gives much better tonal control over the two Fidelitron pick-ups.

The photos don’t really convey it but the CAR finish on the bass is truly stunning which is what sold it to me in the first place.

Sorry but no trades.

Located in south Warwickshire where you are more than welcome to come and try the bass out for yourself. Alternatively I’m prepared to drive up to 40 miles for a meet-up somewhere.

DSC_6042.JPG

DSC_6039.JPG

DSC_6043.JPG

DSC_6044.JPG

DSC_6045.JPG

DSC_6046.JPG

DSC_6048.JPG

DSC_6049.JPG

DSC_6050.JPG

DSC_6036.JPG

DSC_6041.JPG

Edited by whizzzy
  • Like 4

• whizzzy changed the title to Sold - Fender Coronado II – CAR – With hard case
  • Silvia Bluejay locked this topic