Why become a member? ×

Fender Precision Bass - American Elite 2016 in Olympic White - SOLD
£1450
Stonehouse, Gloucestershire

crb011

A beautiful example of a fantastic bass. For the full specs have a look here: https://www.andertons.co.uk/bass-dept/bass-guitars/precision-bass/fender-american-elite-precision-bass-3-tone-sunburst

Barely played and well looked after, with not even a slight blemish on it. The case has a very small dent on it (which occurred without the bass in it), but otherwise it is immaculate. Genuinely sad to be selling this but after the last 18 months I can't afford to keep it. Whoever buys it will fall in love with it. Would prefer collection, but can organise a courier at cost if necessary. I also travel all over the country for gigs, so let me know if you'd like it and I may be able to sort something.

20210830_162139.jpg

20210830_162145.jpg

20210830_162150.jpg

20210830_162154.jpg

20210830_162206.jpg

20210830_162317.jpg

20210830_162323.jpg

20210830_162347.jpg

20210830_162352.jpg

Edited by crb011
  • Like 10

I'm completely confused.  Where does "American Elite" come in the Fender pecking order?  Is it above or below "American Professional", for example?

Lovely bass, by the way!

Edited by petecarlton
Heaping praise on instrument.

14 minutes ago, petecarlton said:

Where does "American Elite" come in the Fender pecking order?  Is it above or below "American Professional", for example?

Hi, the Elite is the top end of the range (but below Custom Shop which are really expensive); it used to be the Fender USA Deluxe, then it became Fender USA Elite, and now Fender USA Ultra. The American Professional is what used to be the Fender USA Standard. They are all excellent and well made but the Deluxe/Elite/Ultra range have slightly better components cosmetically and the electronics are active rather than passive as in the Standard/Professional.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

These are indeed nice basses. They have the MM-style truss rod adjuster and through-bridge string option, which both disappeared when the Elite became the Ultra. Passive sound can be selected via active/passive micro-switch on scratch-plate. GLWTS.

• crb011 changed the title to Fender Precision Bass - American Elite 2016 in Olympic White - SOLD
  • Silvia Bluejay locked this topic