Withdrawn - Elrick Platinum E-volution SC 5 - 2002
£2500
Timisoara, Romania

flaviusm

Specs:

- Body: swamp ash

- Top: buckeye burl

- Neck: maple

- Fretboard: (I think) Macassar ebony. Can be Santos rosewood (Pau Ferro) too. I saw on Elrick's internet site that some of the basses have this kind of fretboard and it looks very similar (colour and grain). Anyway... sounds great, I think this is more important.

- Tone block: alder

- 35"

- 4.1 Kg

- Hipshot Ultralite tuners

- Hipshot A-Style bridge

- String spacing: 19 mm now, but can be adjusted between 17.5 and 20 mm

- nut width 48 mm

- Dunlop Straplok Flush Mount 

- Pickups: Bassculture Motherbucker, in ebony housing

- Electronics: Aguilar OBP-3 - 18V. Push/pull volume for active/passive, balance, bass (40Hz), mids (push/pull for 400/800 Hz), treble (6.5 KHz), two switches for serial/parallel/single coil for each pickup

The bass is in an excellent condition, I like it a lot, but I need something different for the music I play now.

The price is firm, 2900 Euro and I want to sell it only in EU (you know the reason... 😥).

Also, I'm open to trades. I'm searching for an USA 4 string neckthru Spector (or Euro Spector + money).

BIG price drop! 2700 Euro + shipping cost

Here you have the previous ad: 

101.JPG

102.JPG

103.JPG

104.JPG

105.JPG

106.JPG

107.JPG

108.JPG

109.JPG

110.JPG

Edited by flaviusm
  • Like 11

1 hour ago, Hellzero said:

Nice beard Flavius ! 😉 

Hope you're doing well. 🙂

I am, thank you! I hope you too!

That beard is good for the winter. This is the true reason I sell the bass, I won't need to set the wood on fire :P

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, flaviusm said:

I am, thank you! I hope you too!

That beard is good for the winter. This is the true reason I sell the bass, I won't need to set the wood on fire :P

I'm fine, just been storing wood for the winter today. I can tell you that the beard thing is a much clever idea. 🤣

• Haha 2

Seriously now 😁
I’m open to trades, but only with 4 string basses, PJ (only reverse P) configuration.

Let’s say can be a good fretless too, 5 string only.

The price remain the same, 2900€ + shipping cost (about 50€ in UE, fuly insured)

Edited by flaviusm
  • Like 1

• flaviusm changed the title to FS/FT Elrick Platinum E-volution SC 5 - 2002 - BIG price drop!
  • flaviusm changed the title to Withdrawn - Elrick Platinum E-volution SC 5 - 2002
  • martthebass locked this topic