Why become a member? ×

Genz Benz Magellan 350 with Genz gigbag and TKS 112!! NOW SOLD, ALL DONE, NOTHING TO SEE HERE
£300
Norwich

andybassdoyle

Folks,

Just putting this up there at the mo and will take some pics later today. Not much to say though really, mint condition Genz Magellan 350 with the official Genz gig bag also in mint condition.

This is the second one I've owned and tbh I'll probably regret selling it and end up buying another one.

Very classy amp really, lots of tonal control and very 'comfortable' at power for a class D amp. That's just my opinion of course, some just never really sound like they have the full beans to me, the Genz works very well unless you're asking something unreasonable of a 350W amp. I suspect the 800 is a beast.

20210830_113623.thumb.jpg.63cbf190c3ac1136c4daa222402c0f5f.jpg.dca7450210a22bef4209b5bff0363211.jpg

Also very usefully will drop to 2.67 ohms if you want to use multiple cabs.....

Cheers,

Abd

Edited by andybassdoyle
  • Like 1

• andybassdoyle changed the title to Genz Benz Magellan 350 with Genz gigbag and TKS 112!!

Price INCREASE to GBP 400

Increase you ask, but surely BC prices tend to drop over time not go up. What's going on abd I hear you ask.

Now including a lovely TKS 112 cab as part of the package as well. So that's a spunking light and portable rig that will cover small to medium size gigs no problemo. I'll add some pics of the TKS this evening....

7 hours ago, andybassdoyle said:

Price INCREASE to GBP 400

Increase you ask, but surely BC prices tend to drop over time not go up. What's going on abd I hear you ask.

Now including a lovely TKS 112 cab as part of the package as well. So that's a spunking light and portable rig that will cover small to medium size gigs no problemo. I'll add some pics of the TKS this evening....

Is it £300.00 as in the header or £400.00, ?

• andybassdoyle changed the title to Genz Benz Magellan 350 with Genz gigbag and TKS 112!! NOW SOLD, ALL DONE, NOTHING TO SEE HERE
  • Rich locked this topic