Why become a member? ×

Yamaha BBPH Sold Pending
£1200
Kendal UK

GreeneKing

I've always intended to sell a bass when my (stupendous) Zoot 32" Funkmeister P arrived. It was to be my 2008 MiM Jazz but I realise that I have bonded with it to the extent that something else would be offered for sale first. That's not to say that the BBPH isn't superb, it is and it's mint.

The BBPH is a proper limited edition, not just a cosmetic marketing exercise. I believe that 150 were made. It has a reverse P pickup and an effective 3EQ pre-amp voiced with Peter Hook's tone in mind. It has a passive mode by switch and the treble control doubles as a passive tone. Passive really works well on this bass. The body is a 3 piece sandwich and with the efficient neck joint sustain is remarkable.

It is, as hopefully the photos show, mint. Strung with new Newtone nickels. It comes with the original gig bag and all the bits. Weight wise it's certainly not a shocker.

I'm in Kendal, UK. Viewing and trying is welcome. I have a lot of good feedback over many years. I can ship but I don't have a hard case to use for that purpose. I'm travelling down to the Bristol/Chepstow way next Thursday and back on Saturday.

DSC_0738-NEF_DxO_DeepPRIME.jpg

DSC_0740-NEF_DxO_DeepPRIME.jpg

DSC_0741-NEF_DxO_DeepPRIME.jpg

DSC_0743-NEF_DxO_DeepPRIME.jpg

DSC_0745-NEF_DxO_DeepPRIME.jpg

DSC_0746-NEF_DxO_DeepPRIME.jpg

DSC_0747-NEF_DxO_DeepPRIME.jpg

DSC_0748-NEF_DxO_DeepPRIME.jpg

DSC_0749-NEF_DxO_DeepPRIME.jpg

DSC_0750-NEF_DxO_DeepPRIME.jpg

DSC_0752-NEF_DxO_DeepPRIME.jpg

DSC_0753-NEF_DxO_DeepPRIME.jpg