Why become a member? ×

DB Elbee 1 x 10 8 ohm for sale or trade.WITHDRAWN.
£325
Wigan.

MNY

As new DB Elbee 1 x10 cab for sale or trade. Purchased a couple of months ago and in absolutely as new condition this cab will make an excellent light weight solution for small gigs, and rehearsals. It packs a serious punch, is easily carried with one hand and comes with a DB cover. Personally I think this cab sounds just as good as the Barefaced ones I have tried, is probably a touch heavier and is built to last.    Please see the link below for further details. 

https://www.db-bass.com/elbee

I will happily consider trades or exchanges  for quality 1 x 12 and 2 x 10  cabs ( Eich, Aguilar, GK, Mark Bass, Genzler etc) , with cash adjustments either way depending on what is on offer. The DB retails at £445.  Sorry about the lack of photos, I will take some more and post them tomorrow.

I would much prefer collection or a meet up rather than sending by  post. However I can probably post within mainland UK as a last resort. Insured postage will be provided in this instance at an agreed fee. Please note that it is likely to be quite costly. 

Thanks for looking, if you have any questions please drop me a line. 

CC1823AB-F8E7-401A-8AB1-432FA00A0871.jpeg

8F0991B1-B903-4710-B7AD-148757CFBEAC.jpeg

DBB79D27-3C94-4AA5-A125-DC47701A5A5D.jpeg

F1AB7508-039F-48B4-A316-E08E99A240A6.jpeg

Edited by MNY
  • Like 2

• MNY changed the title to DB Elbee 1 x 10 8 ohm for sale or trade.WITHDRAWN.
  • Silvia Bluejay locked this topic