Why become a member? ×

New Sequential Take 5 portable polyphonic synth

Quatschmacher

8 minutes ago, Al Krow said:

That's plenty for me, more than adequate for most live work. 

Actually, it has 128 non-overwritable factory presets too. It’s too few for me as I burn through loads when designing sounds and making incremental saves. I’ve already maxed out two synths’ memories. Unfortunately Sequential doesn’t offer its own librarian software so preset management is still a bit of a pain or requires fairly pricey 3rd-party software. 

12 minutes ago, dave_bass5 said:

You might notice some of those videos  are about using the presets 😎

And now I know it does presets I might spend some time watching those videos 😁

But tbf, a synth keyboard is unlikely to be on my wish list for a little while, so I'll probably get to hear you playing yours before then. 

Edited by Al Krow

12 minutes ago, Al Krow said:

And now I know it does presets I might spend some time watching those videos 😁

But tbf, a synth keyboard is unlikely to be on my wish list for a little while, so I'll probably get to hear you playing yours before then. 

Iove just brought a new ipad as im getting more and more in to using soft synths.. its amazing how things have come on since the old days. Quality is right up there with hardware synths now. A cheap midi keyboard and an iPad is more than usable as a gigging rig if needed.

Got 3 gigs in Nov. This will be my first time on keys since around 1993. Ironically the last time was with a Yamaha keyboard, and this time will also be with one.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...