Why become a member? ×

Sold Warwick Streamer jazzman 2004 bass
£675
Dorset

jonnywillmott

For sale is my gorgeous Warwick streamer jazzman 2004 bass. The bass itself is well used but definitely has not been abused.

It's in perfect working order with an upgraded brass nut. Cosmetically the bass has signs of wear. Mostly on the back, as can be seen in the pictures. I have changed the j pickup cover to a closed one but will include the origonal open pole cover.

The bass has also had the strap pins re drilled with schallers at some point. These are solid as a rock and the strap buttons will be included.

I took this bass on a trade from this forum a while back but I'm now selling due to only ever using 5 string basses.

Unfortunately this has been sat on the shelf for months.

Would prefer collection but a buyer could organise a courier. I may have a spare semi rigid case to include in a deal. I can take more pictures ect on request.

Thanks for looking, feel free to ask any questions

20210822_133856.jpg

20210822_133903.jpg

20210822_133919.jpg

20210822_133925.jpg

20210822_133950.jpg

Edited by jonnywillmott
  • Like 6

Lovely, and fabulously versatile basses (I have an ‘01 one) - technically a Streamer Jazzman though, as the FNA has the Corvette body shape?

Bump and GLWTS 🙂

Edit: meant to say a really keen price too for a German Warwick, and IMHO one of their best designs

Edited by Shaggy
  • Thanks 1

• jonnywillmott changed the title to Warwick Streamer jazzman 2004 bass
15 hours ago, dyerseve said:

Stone cold bargain for one of the best sounding Warwick basses! German made quality and super versatile! Shouldn't be here long...

Cheers pal. I'm a massive fan of streamers in general. I also have a 5 string version . The series and parralell switching options make it such a great bass