Why become a member? ×

Ibanez EHB 1505 headless
£1000
Great Yarmouth

greyparrot

1 hour ago, spacecowboy said:

Absolutely love these new EHB Ibby basses, I'm still waiting for a 6er to become available! tempted to get this and forget the high c and just shift my lazy hand!

I think there is a bit of a shortage of these in shops right now ..well this one is new really never been used more than two hours in total..

1 hour ago, greyparrot said:

I think there is a bit of a shortage of these in shops right now ..well this one is new really never been used more than two hours in total..

Yeah there is! I was in talks with Thomann and they can't get a hold of their new shipment of them, it was supposed to be last month, then next week and now it's been moved to the end of September so I cancelled my order for the 6 string version, don't know if the UK will face similar shipment issues from Ibanez, but I can imagine they will. 

5 minutes ago, spacecowboy said:

Yeah there is! I was in talks with Thomann and they can't get a hold of their new shipment of them, it was supposed to be last month, then next week and now it's been moved to the end of September so I cancelled my order for the 6 string version, don't know if the UK will face similar shipment issues from Ibanez, but I can imagine they will. 

Yes i did hear, most makes i believe ..but if you fancy making an offer on this go for it..