Why become a member? ×

Fender Custom Shop Limited Edition 1964 Jazz Bass. - *SOLD*
£2995
TS (UK)

eubassix

2010 Fender Custom Shop Limited Edition (one of only 26)                                                                                                                                                                               

MVC-015S.JPG

Edited by eubassix
SOLD
  • Like 14

• eubassix changed the title to Fender Custom Shop Limited Edition 1964 Jazz Bass (Relic). £2880
  • eubassix changed the title to Fender Custom Shop Limited Edition 1964 Jazz Bass (Relic).
  • 1 month later...
  • eubassix changed the title to Fender Custom Shop Limited Edition 1964 Jazz Bass.
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Alanbass said:

Hi, can you tell me what the mark is under the pick guard towards the bridge pup please? Also can you describe the action at all please? Manybthanks

No problem - the mark is a fairly typical FCS light-relic player (thumb) wear-mark. Action is excellent - low & even.

15 hours ago, Alanbass said:

Hi, many thanks ... don't think I've ever seen such wear under the strings before ...

...  maybe less common (?) but I have seen similar before. I think the FCS wear/relicing is unique/individual (?), unlike some of the worn Signature basses that appear to have a cloned wear effect (?).........

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
17 hours ago, jazzmanb said:

Hi,i notice this is from 2021,i'm wondering if 

any change on the Trades situation ? 

Any better images ? 

Thanks 

Thanks for the bump/potential interest. I might consider trade/s (via PM) as things have changed somewhat since I first listed the bass. I thought it might sell easily with the escalating prices of FCS/LE Jazz basses - (currently c. £4.5 - 5.5k at Andertons & Guitar-Guitar; with a 'MasterBuilt at £9700 !). I'll see if I can add some higher-res photos either here or via PM (anything-s / angles /close-ups particularly?).

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • eubassix changed the title to FenderCustomShopLimitedEdition1964JazzBass*SOLD