Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Fender American Professional II P Bass in Mystic Surf Green
£1350

Old Horse Murphy

I bought this in May as a back up to my main P Bass, but sadly both bands I was in have folded and it has literally sat there doing nothing. 

For sale is a Fender American Pro II P Bass in Mystic Surf Green. It comes complete with the new style ABS case and all accessories and is in immaculate condition apart from the tiniest of marks on the pickguard near the truss rod access point.  It has a really nice low action and weighs 8lbs 5oz according to my wife's kitchen scales. 

I'm looking for £1,260 delivered. 

No trades please :)

5E8A58B1-927B-45F6-9FCA-03FAE0BF5BA9.jpeg

4BBA2BC2-7714-4DBA-BD87-91793BC7B750.jpeg

8E01423F-1736-4A34-B64A-8F09CB93BD5F.jpeg

80AFCCDB-9458-4184-B895-3FFBA623882E.jpeg

86B23AB1-08E5-4430-BC1F-A8EB525B08B1.jpeg

0437BA6F-1A45-4EBC-8602-45D2BA00BFF1.jpeg

690AA9FE-AF7C-41E7-81DB-EFFEA3440E75.jpeg

161D715C-02EC-4880-9449-D1A39935A87C.jpeg

F6E618BC-B380-4A38-BDBA-3125428C47E1.jpeg

Edited by Old Horse Murphy
  • Like 18

4 hours ago, Quatschmacher said:

And I wish they did the Miami Blue in rosewood. There could be a plan there…

Let’s harass Fender, I’m sure it’ll work. Another plan would be, you buy the Miami Blue one, I’ll buy a Mystic Surf one, and we’ll swap necks 😁

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mattbass6 said:

Let’s harass Fender, I’m sure it’ll work. Another plan would be, you buy the Miami Blue one, I’ll buy a Mystic Surf one, and we’ll swap necks 😁

And that's the joy of the bolt on neck. If B.A Baracas played bass he'd play a Fender ;)

Edited by Old Horse Murphy
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Old Horse Murphy said:

you know it 😉

I know, but my wife doesn't 😉 I just showed it to her, but no chance. I recently got a EBMM signature bass, so I am not allowed another bass anytime soon. Sorry. I tried my best 🙂

Hope someone will go for this beauty soon! 

46 minutes ago, Eldon Tyrell said:

I know, but my wife doesn't 😉 I just showed it to her, but no chance. I recently got a EBMM signature bass, so I am not allowed another bass anytime soon. Sorry. I tried my best 🙂

Hope someone will go for this beauty soon! 

Are you a man or a mouse?!

If you're anything like me when it comes to listening to my wife, let's just say you probably like cheese and squeak a lot...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

21 hours ago, Old Horse Murphy said:

Are you a man or a mouse?!

If you're anything like me when it comes to listening to my wife, let's just say you probably like cheese and squeak a lot...

Interesting. Staying in the animal kingdom: You catch more flies with honey than with vinegar. 

• Haha 2

• Old Horse Murphy changed the title to Fender American Professional II P Bass in Mystic Surf Green
  • Old Horse Murphy changed the title to For Sale: Fender American Professional II P Bass in Mystic Surf Green
  • Old Horse Murphy changed the title to SOLD: Fender American Professional II P Bass in Mystic Surf Green
  • martthebass locked this topic
  • Rich unlocked this topic