Why become a member? ×

SOLD ——Hartke TX600 - PRICE NOW £180
£200
North Kent

steve-bbb

Hi all - up for grabs is my tx600 - i tried gigging once but it was underwhelmed with it s lack of oomff so basically for three years it has had just ocassional rehearsal room use - minor scuffs on casing nothing drastic - have original box

whilst i personally do not think it can hold its own against a large full band and PA, it is still quite suited to lower power/volume gigs acoustic setups etc

all the tech blurb here... http://www.samsontech.com/hartke/products/amplifiers/tx-series-amplifiers/tx600/

no swaps, trades or offers please - this is priced to sell

IMG_5130.JPG

IMG_5132.JPG

IMG_5133.JPG

IMG_5134.JPG

Edited by steve-bbb
Sold
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • steve-bbb changed the title to Hartke TX600 - PRICE NOW £180
  • 2 weeks later...

Videos on YouTube saying how these amps are not underpowered if they are set up correctly so if that's putting anyone off then they might be worth a look to put your mind at ease. Seems like a decent price to me. GLWTS.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Davy said:

Videos on YouTube saying how these amps are not underpowered if they are set up correctly so if that's putting anyone off then they might be worth a look to put your mind at ease. Seems like a decent price to me. GLWTS.

thanks will have a look

i did try and keep the low end down and allso on the bass as mostly played actives through it - didnt do it often but prob also my expectations of having something that can match a class A and not to assume that similarwattages of A and D will give commpaorable results

tonally it is a good match imo to all the rest of the valve preamp hartke series

• steve-bbb changed the title to SOLD ——Hartke TX600 - PRICE NOW £180
  • Silvia Bluejay locked this topic