Why become a member? ×

Toehider - Excellent One-Man-Bandery!

binky_bass

So I stumbled across this guy the other day... he writes all the songs, sings all the harmonies and plays all the instruments as well as recording it all himself. Absolutely genius! Quirky, proggy, rocky, and doesn't take himself too seriously. Absolutely addicted to this album. (The first song is quite intense, but don't be put off by it! Commit to a full album listen and you won't be disappointed).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, binky_bass said:

So I stumbled across this guy the other day... he writes all the songs, sings all the harmonies and plays all the instruments as well as recording it all himself. Absolutely genius! Quirky, proggy, rocky, and doesn't take himself too seriously. Absolutely addicted to this album. (The first song is quite intense, but don't be put off by it! Commit to a full album listen and you won't be disappointed).

Well he has been in a busy lockdown studio!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, binky_bass said:

Mike Mills is one of the guests on the album I played on (as the bassist for) Ostura, The Room - STREAM/BUY HERE - He's insanely talented with a vocal range any band would love to have in their armoury. 

• Like 1