Why become a member? ×

**WITHDRAWN**Barefaced Super Compact & Hot Covers cover - £450
£450
BILLINGHAM TS23

Graham A

Hi, 

I have a Barefaced Super Compact cab ( generation 3 ) which has now become surplus to requirements after upgrading to a super twin.

I bought this cab in December 2019 off a fellow basschater @Andy Vincent

I've gigged the cab up until covid struck then like everyone else all our gigs were cancelled. During lockdown i decided to double the fun & purchased a super twin, so this cab is now sitting in a corner of the room unused. 

It is in good condition with a metal grilled front, & comes with a Hot Covers cover.

Full specifications can be seen on the Barefaced website.

For sale in UK only i'm afraid, as i went through the pain of importing something from Germany earlier this year.

Would prefer collection from the Teesside area, as i don't have any suitable boxes to courier. 

Thanks for looking 

image5.jpeg

image4(2).jpeg

image2(2).jpeg

image0(1).jpeg

Edited by Graham A
withdrawn
  • Like 1

I've been mulling over this since i posted this add.

In reflection it's always good to have a spare cab, & it might come in useful just for home practice or carting along to the other band members homes when we learning new songs.

Please can i withdraw this item from sale. Thanks 

• Graham A changed the title to **WITHDRAWN**Barefaced Super Compact & Hot Covers cover - £450
  • Graham A changed the title to Barefaced Super Compact & Hot Covers cover - £450
4 minutes ago, Oldman said:

Is it the 12XN Speaker do you know?

As far as i know it is. It was sold to me as a generation 3 which have those drivers. I bought it from a fellow basschatter @Andy Vincentin December 2019 ( He had 2 x for sale ) Here's a link to his advert  

2 hours ago, pbasspecial said:

I believe the SC is only Gen 3 so it’s the 12xn driver in all of the super compacts. Great cab. I had 2, now have a super twin. 

Yes, i've got a super twin myself now 👍

• Like 1

• Graham A changed the title to **ON HOLD**Barefaced Super Compact & Hot Covers cover - £450
  • Graham A changed the title to **WITHDRAWN**Barefaced Super Compact & Hot Covers cover - £450
  • MB1 locked this topic