Why become a member? ×

Supporting Membership = no ads

ped

Doctor, I'm just asking for a friend who may need some help as he actually doesn't mind the ads, especially if they're music-related and even better, bass-related. That said, he's not sure it would be possible to filter such ads accordingly, anyway. Nevertheless should my friend seek therapy or further treatment? I look forward to your response (I mean my friend does). 😏🙄

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Stingray5 said:

Doctor, I'm just asking for a friend who may need some help as he actually doesn't mind the ads, especially if they're music-related and even better, bass-related. That said, he's not sure it would be possible to filter such ads accordingly, anyway. Nevertheless should my friend seek therapy or further treatment? I look forward to your response (I mean my friend does). 😏🙄

Tell your friend he can log out and view the ads as a guest, and to make AN APPOINTMENT

• Haha 4

To be honest, Basschat ads are the least intrusive of any website I use I think. When you consider the minefield of ads on, for example, local news sites that almost renders the site worthless, Basshcat is a near joy to use :) 

The only ads I see are Rotosound and Basschat strap locks....

EDIT: wait up, there are some at the bottom of the page for companies I've never heard of and one in the top corner. I really need to pay more attention.

Edited by Marvin
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Marvin said:

To be honest, Basschat ads are the least intrusive of any website I use I think. When you consider the minefield of ads on, for example, local news sites that almost renders the site worthless, Basshcat is a near joy to use :) 

The only ads I see are Rotosound and Basschat strap locks....

EDIT: wait up, there are some at the bottom of the page for companies I've never heard of and one in the top corner. I really need to pay more attention.

I get the ‘electric companies don’t want you to know about this energy saving hack’ and ‘the eyesight product seniors are going mad for’ (or words to that effect). I have to wait for these to load before my iPad will let me access anything else on the forum (it’s becoming flaky recently).

• 4 weeks later...