Why become a member? ×

** SOLD ** HANDBOX R400 AMPLIFIER £500 + shipping
£400
Wickford, Essex, England

PLEASE NOTE - PRICING ERROR IN ORIGINAL LISTING. TYPO SHOWS £400 - SHOULD £500 - HAVE ASKED MODS TO FIX - APOLOGIES

The irrational (b)itch that is GAS has convinced me that I need to own one of the new Mk2 Bergantino B|Amp's.

To that end, I'm putting up for sale this perfectly brilliant amp to cover part of the guilt associated with the £1500 outlay this little endeavour will cost me.

These Handbox amps are just fabulous as I'm sure some here will attest to. 

I've not have this long and it's in great condition.

It weighs in at 21 lbs (9.5kg) and is 15" wide x 13" deep x 5" high (11.5" deep with the front cover removed).

I was going to waffle on about the spec, but I don't need to as our very own @wateroftyne has kindly done it for me in this video.

UK sale only. No trades for the reasons stated above. You're welcome to visit and try if you're close enough, or I will travel to meet to hand over where possible. I can also ship at your cost. Not sure how much that would be, but I can get quotes if you're interested.

A2E5A61B-4CBE-4F08-8BF4-709D597E6BF7.jpeg

Edited by hiram.k.hackenbacker
  • Like 3

• hiram.k.hackenbacker changed the title to ** ON HOLD PENDING ** HANDBOX R400 AMPLIFIER £500 + shipping