Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Ander87

Dov65

• 1 month later...

I worked with Ander's idea for his P-bass and made up a loom with my tone switch - which he's rather pleased with 😁

Splendid chap to deal with, great comms and instant payment - perfect transaction - very happy to recommend and deal with again.

Cheerz, John

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just bought Anders Limelight Purple P Bass and I'm extremely pleased with it. All the information advertised about it was 100% accurate. He is also very quick at coming back to messages and shipped the bass immediately. I couldn't be happier with the transactions and the purchase, I'm sure we will be doing business again soon, cheers Ander.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 7 months later...

Just bought a Stingray from Ander. The bass is in pristine condition as advertised and could pass as a brand new bass! Ander was very helpful and quick with communication and was happy to meet on route. The bass was perfectly set up and ready to go, I was playing it on stage later that day and couldn’t be happier! Thank you Ander, would not hesitate to recommend you.

• Thanks 1

Whilst I wasn't happy with Ander (joke, I missed his purple Limelight a few months back  & I'm still slapping myself 😆😆) I had the pleasure of meeting & handing over a bass to him yesterday.

He has been an absolute pleasure to deal with, decisive, great comms, did what he said he'd do & all with a great sense of humour.

I'm very lucky, pretty much all of the folk I've dealt with on Basschat have been lovely genuine folks & great ambassadors for this forum.

Ander is yet another one deal with this really nice guy with utmost confidence.

All the very best Ander, enjoy the bass & my thanks to you.

• Thanks 1

I had the pleasure in meeting Ander yesterday when he came to collect an AO Jazz from me.  All communications throughout were timely and courteous and sent with nice humour too!

He did everything he said he would do and actually collected the bass sooner than expected. 

Such a nice genuine guy to deal with and I hope we meet again in the not too distant future.

Transactions such as this make BassChat a great forum!

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just bought a lovely Ashdown ABM 600 (20th Anniversary edition) with cover and FS4 foot switch. 
We had lots of excellent communication throughout and he even delivered to me (due to some earlier logistic problems). An absolute top fellow and a pleasure to deal with. A++. 
Thank you Ander!

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...