Why become a member? ×

***SOLD*** Soundcraft Ui16 digital mixer & TP link wireless
£250
Cullingworth, Bradford

NOW £225

A very reluctant sale of my trusty PA gear starts here - also selling 2 x RCF 712a speakers and a 905AS sub, and a Gator mixer case. Happy to review offers against multiple items, or trade wise I'm looking for a Markbass 151 NY cab, cash adjusted accordingly.

For sale is 1 soundcraft Ui16 digital mixer with TP link router included. This is an absolute box of magic, and the only reason I was able to mix my bands sound for a couple of years with limited previous experience! The Internet is pouring with info on these, but they really are fantastic units - the only area these (and many mixers with built in routers) are a bit iffy on is the built in router - never caused me problems but having read others experiences, I added the TP link for belt and braces, which has been faultless. Can be operated from tablet / laptop / phone etc.

I'd much rather not post, and welcome collection / meet up, however I've attached a picture of how it would be packaged if you want to go down the post route, obviously you would need to accept the associated risks - please add £10 if you want it posting.

Any questions / additional pics required let me know.

Many thanks,

Rick

IMG_20210804_130046.jpg

IMG_20210804_130053.jpg

IMG_20210804_130123.jpg

IMG_20210804_130415.jpg

Edited by Rik (ESA)

• Rik (ESA) changed the title to ***Price drop*** Soundcraft Ui16 digital mixer & TP link wireless
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Rik (ESA) changed the title to ***SOLD*** Soundcraft Ui16 digital mixer & TP link wireless