Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Aguilar AG500SC - SOLD
£350
Killingworth, North Tyneside

JPJ

Aguilar AG500SC for sale £300

500W at 4 ohm Aguilar AG500 SC for sale. I’ve owned this amp for the last five or so years and it’s never let me down. Very easy to dial in a usable tone, simple no frills bass amp with inbuilt ‘heft’ (none of your lightweight class D nonsense here). 
Amp will come with the old but serviceable 3U flight case shown in the photos. Collection only from Killingworth, North Tyneside or arrange your own courier at your cost/risk. Price is £325 firm. Only selling because it’s fallen into third place behind my two SWR amps and I need the space. Equally I won’t be too disappointed if it doesn’t sell.
Any questions, ask away!

A40E025A-3FB2-410F-90BC-7F610D8E8AFF.jpeg

85671CA1-52F3-43EB-9811-9EBC3DBE2F74.jpeg

DC031221-6CD9-46FE-AAA4-D3E00AC973BD.jpeg

6D8634C5-DD35-443D-8AFC-F245D5A1FE96.jpeg

Edited by JPJ
Price reduction
  • Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

In answer to a couple of pm’s, I am happy to package this up for shipment. I can pack around the amp with bubble wrap, and construct a strong cardboard box around the flight case. As I work from home there’s no problem with waiting in for couriers to collect. 

• JPJ changed the title to Aguilar AG500SC - Price Reduction £325

Thanks Graham, 

They are indeed a great amp but it has been relegated to fourth place behind my SWR SM1500, SM900, and SWR MM Pre/Amplite head choices. I really have too much gear and need to shift this to make space. 

• JPJ changed the title to Aguilar AG500SC - Price Reduction £300

Final price reduction. I saw one of these recently sell at this bargain price on a Facebook group page and that was without the flight case. I'll give it a couple of weeks and if she doesn't sell I'll hang on to her. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • JPJ changed the title to SOLD - Aguilar AG500SC - SOLD