Why become a member? ×

N(to me)BD - Limelight '68 P bass

Nibody

Having bought this from our very own Hiram.k.hackenbacker, I have to say I am in love. Barely put the damn thing down - Im not usually a fan of Jazz necks, but OMG.. this thing is amazing. Cheers Warren! Well worth the money and the wait! Won't bore you with specs as there are already two threads on this bass, plus some great pics on Classic and cool's gallerywith much better than I can churn out with an ageing iphone.. She has been christened "The Deaky".

deaky.jpg

deaky1.jpg

deaky2.jpg

deaky3.jpg

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, Nibody said:

If you get the chance based on this bass, I would seriously consider buying a Limelight or getting one made. Finnish is great, feel is great, and the pickups sound fantastic.

I'm getting something not too different from a builder who does similar things, and this was one of my shortlisted colour schemes (I went for pearl white in the end, and part of me regrets that, looking at yours). NBD thread in a few days, current status: refreshing UPS tracking page 17 times per minute 😬

• Like 1