Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn. I want to keep it please. Damnation Audio - MBD2
£170
Rushden

Tentatively listing this...no I'm not I'm keeping it because I really like it so no-one can buy it!!!

I love the pedal but it hasn't pushed out my Wizard fuzz even though it gets really, really close. I'll no doubt pick one up again when cash is a little less tight. 

Great condition, all the apparel included. Velcro on bottom. I had it on my board for a few months and it's had a bit of home use. 

The clean blend is wonderful and there's a tonne of drive sounds all the way up to fuzz in here. Pairs really well with both tube and solid state heads. Used and endorsed by high on fire bassist Jeff Matz. 

Any questions let me know, manufacture blurb below the pics

Cheers

DSC_0946.thumb.JPG.2ace047638e6156ac9c607188a53b699.JPGDSC_0942.thumb.JPG.5bd75f80fba0c6bdb18f99bfe67633fa.JPGDSC_0943.thumb.JPG.971fe9e958f9785e3f6f8a4ab849f272.JPGDSC_0944.thumb.JPG.66e0c56f2ace141e71f9a6e2fad4326c.JPG

MBD2 is the long awaited follow up to our original MBD-1 MOSFET Bass Distortion. The heart of the MBD2 the same bass-loving distortion as the original, but with a few enhancements customers begged for (and, up until recently, we’ve looked down from our chunky enclosure high horse and said, “No”).

Those enhancements include a smaller enclosure (with top-jacks of course!), an external boost switch capable of adding 20dB of gain to transport the internal MOSFETs into Valhalla, silent bypass switching for quiet stages (what are those?), and of course, a sexy new look. This compact evolution of the MBD circuit can fit on smaller boards so you no longer have to decide between crushing bass distortion and your Altoids tin.

Edited by Salt on your Bass?
Keeping it
  • Like 1

• Salt on your Bass? changed the title to Withdrawn. I want to keep it please. Damnation Audio - MBD2
  • MB1 locked this topic