Why become a member? ×

Origin Cali76 -SOLD
£230
MORECAMBE

lee650

The fantastic Cali76 compact bass! Been a favourite of mine for quite a while,How ever id like to get back into fretless and as I've not gigged for ages and not likely to for a while,I'll let this go and hope Fully it'll get a bit more use.

Its a very versatile and intuitive pedal, lots of control yet very easy to dial in. Features a blend control for parallel compression, to really give you the best of both worlds with natural dynamics plus the smoothing and fattening of the compression. It also has a sidechain HPF so the compression sensor will frequency dependent (Really adds bottom, by not actually compressing it as much) the Attack/release is on one knob and i love this as it makes finding the best sounding combo so easy.

It has a beautiful 60s style FET preamp section that just adds brightness and "pop" to your signal, it works really well on passive basses as a tone enhancer.

It is in very good condition save for a tiny ding in the front, it has the original box and has high quality Velcro on the bottom. I'll include a Dunlop 18v power supply too.

SOLD

received_514593179793309.jpeg

received_775442889796217.jpeg

Edited by lee650
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, SumOne said:

I need to look away- I don't need this but am very tempted!

I know what you mean! I feel the same way about the FEA optifet, but I need cash to pay for a fretless I've talked myself into. It was either this or my CogT70 😂

Edited by lee650
  • Like 1

• lee650 changed the title to Origin Cali76 -SOLD
  • MB1 locked this topic