Why become a member? ×

UPDATE and withdrawal. Mesa Subway D800 2x Barefaced 110’s. Trade FT. Orange, RCF
£1100
Blackburn Lancs

itsmedunc

Apologies to anyone who has shown interest in the rig. I'm having a change of heart plus I've been asked to do some work that I'll need the set up for. If things change, I'll PM those who have shown interest first and then re-advertise. Apologies once again.

I’m on holiday at the moment looking out to the beautiful sea in complete tranquility pondering bass gear 😂😂

Boogie in great condition, comes with carry bag. One of the 110’s has a bit of tolex peel. Otherwise, it’s all it good condition.

I love this little rig. It sounds great and it’s loud and sounds full for it’s size. I really can’t fault it but I’ve realised that I really miss my Orange Terror bass and Barefaced Compact and Midget set up that I foolishly sold quite a while ago.  I like the guts and drive I got from it. So, I’m looking to go back to the same or similar. However, if I can't get the right rig, I'd consider going FRFR. RCF or similar please.

Would prefer a trade but would listen to offers or trades for the head and the cabs separately.

I’m ideally looking for an Orange Terror head and a Barefaced cab/cabs set up or active FRFR cab. RCF etc. Plus cash my way if applicable.
May consider a lightweight Ampeg head solution. Possible interest in a MB Multiamp too.

Try me with anything lightweight really. I can only decline 😁

I’m not home until next Thursday so, I can’t post pics until then. Please PM with any offers.

Edited by itsmedunc
B
  • Like 1

• itsmedunc changed the title to Mesa Subway D800 2x Barefaced 110’s. Trade FT.

I’m up your way for work in just under 3 weeks.

Part of me is very tempted to get this* so I can run four One10s at the same time 😅

*the whole damn thing, possibly. One or two cabs, more possibly 🤓

Edited by Merton

• itsmedunc changed the title to Mesa Subway D800 2x Barefaced 110’s. Trade FT. Orange, RCF
  • itsmedunc changed the title to UPDATE and withdrawal. Mesa Subway D800 2x Barefaced 110’s. Trade FT. Orange, RCF
  • Dad3353 locked this topic