Why become a member? ×

Backbeat! On Hold!
£250
Swindon

andyonbass

It's becoming increasingly unlikely that I'll be playing live again much, if at all in the future so hopefully someone will be able to enjoy this fantastic little gizmo!

Here's the blurb from the website......

Music, especially bass, is felt as much as heard. Without a cab on stage, bass players can’t feel what they are playing. Great for singers and sound guys, but bass players are stranded on a deserted island of silence when it comes to feeling low notes. BackBeat makes you feel like you’re standing in front of a cab. It matches: the intensity of your playing; the pitch of the note you’re playing

WEARABLE : Clip it on ; Plug it in; Move anywhere on stage; Feel every note

PORTABLE: lightweight; fits in your gig bag; recharges fast; play and practice anywhere

SELF-CONTAINED: no external amp needed; no external power needed; true bypass; battery lasts 3-5 hrs; IEMs/Headphones and auxiliary input, you can practice anywhere

Includes:

1 x BackBeat

1 x Backbeat case (£30 option if ordered separately)

1 x wall charger 

1 x short 1/4" TS cable

* Please note, the clips are tight so may be hard to fit on to very think straps, we recommend the Comfort Strap as the perfect partner.

This is a great gadget that really works, both with in ears or in addition to backline, if you have difficulty hearing yourself on stage....

£250 posted to UK mainlandIMG_2084.thumb.JPG.c7991e082a822213c3a6d4bc7cc88ac2.JPGIMG_2086.thumb.JPG.eb4629378e5b372fdeee7f6367f4c572.JPGIMG_2085.thumb.JPG.045e36ac9118e323791ab70db9772c9e.JPG

Edited by andyonbass
  • Like 1

This is probably the single best piece of gear I've ever bought, to be honest. It's totally transformed the playing experience at home and live. I put off trying one for a get for some reason, wish I got it way earlier. Feels really weird playing without it now!!

• Like 2

• andyonbass changed the title to Backbeat! On Hold!
17 minutes ago, stewblack said:

Hmmm. Wish I'd seen this. Just agreed to buy one from some dodgy bloke in Facebook!

Either way I'll be interested to hear what you think of it!

2 hours ago, andyonbass said:

Could have saved myself twenty quid there lol!  Guess I'll have to sell some more kit to get my money's worth! 😀

And you're supporting a great site :)

• Like 2