Why become a member? ×

Dark theme (testing)

ped

In the previous version, my iPad used to glitch. If I had written something and tried to correct it with the backspace erase thing, it would go mad and delete most of what I'd written 😂

Since the new version, that hasn't happened! Fingers crossed 😁

• Like 1

I switched mine and really didn’t like it (on an iPhone 12). This is, in my view, akin to typing a Word document with a black background and white font. 

I actually found it quite a strain on the eyes, so would prefer to keep the existing theme (and have reverted to it). 

3 hours ago, scrumpymike said:

Hi Graham,

Fyi, following our last exchange of messages I decided to get some more done and contacted the local guy who did the last lot and has the artwork.  I would have had them by now but a close family member of his family was taken ill and everything got put on hold.  I'll give him a ring on Monday to find out what he's done (if anything) and get back to you.

Mike

Thanks Mike. Even if marketing them doesn’t happen, I would still like to buy two of the current printing, size large. 

I’m liking the dark theme.

However……… on my iPhone when I get a notification thingy at the bottom ( eg someone has replied, someone has reacted etc) I’m struggling to ‘press’ it, and end up making  B I hating some other way.

maybe it’s just me and my fat thumbs!

1 hour ago, Nail Soup said:

I’m liking the dark theme.

However……… on my iPhone when I get a notification thingy at the bottom ( eg someone has replied, someone has reacted etc) I’m struggling to ‘press’ it, and end up making  B I hating some other way.

maybe it’s just me and my fat thumbs!

Yeah, shut up fat thumbs. 😘

• Haha 2

On 18/08/2021 at 21:50, Phil Starr said:

Looks good but there is something a bit odd about how this is displayed 

As @ped said, there appeared to be some dodgy formatting (grey text) introduced at some stage. I've gone and fixed it, so all should be good now! 

Edited by EBS_freak