Why become a member? ×

Sold
£475
Bury

Nell-E

As I'm no longer gigging, I'm selling my well used but well loved Gallien Krueger 1001RB-II head. 

Fantastic amp for both the studio and live use.

Reliable, great tone control and full of power.

No trades.

Collection or drop off at a mutually convenient location.

Here's a few of the features for those not in the know:

·         Drive channel with independent EQ and volume for moderate grit or full grind.

·         Balanced DI with level control, Pre/Post and Ground Lift switches to feed the house, Tuner output, FX Loop for connecting outboard accessories on the front. And two ¼ inch speaker jacks and two twist lock speaker connectors to ensure reliable and safe cabinet connections, mounted in the rear.

·         Unique Horn Bi-Amp system sends the high frequencies to the horn through a separate 50W amplifier. This has many advantages: The horn level is controlled from the front panel. The horn is not overpowered by the larger amp so failures are reduced. When the woofer amp hits the rails (growl) the horn stays clean.

·         Boost control adds tube like harmonics and signature "GK growl" using G.I.V.E. technology.

·         Dual rail Analog power amp and toroidal transformer provide the current required to control the speakers at high volume.

·         Inherited from the 800RB, this unique design varies the EQ bandwidth to retain a musical response even at extreme settings.

IMG_6613 2.jpg

IMG_6617 2.jpg

IMG_6618 2.jpg

IMG_6619.JPG

IMG_6623.JPG

Edited by Nell-E
Sold
  • Like 1