Why become a member? ×

SOLD PENDING USUAL - Limelight PJ Faded Fiesta Red +/- Aguilar HC Set
£800
Northampton / London / Happy to post / Drive for petrol nearby

Ander87

Hi guys,

I got a car and with the car comes the insurance. And the road tax, and many other worries. This is my first Limelight and it has impressed me so much I ordered another one from Mark with maple neck.

Letting go of this beautiful, great sounding bass - I don't need to say much about it other than it's great priced, can post (will need a case or gig bag, I've a good box for it.

Precision body, jazz neck, 4kg - what's not to love? Feels and plays amazing. The first picture shows the colour quite accurately.

£950 with the Aguilar PJ HC set, £800 without, plus shipping or petrol money if delivering nearby, otherwise happy to meet in Northampton or London.

image.png.44c423f09b15c8db1c3dbf6591819053.png

Edited by Ander87
  • Like 9

…. Doing numbers with the misses as I really love this bass. Haven’t kept it for long enough so I may have to withdraw and keep it at least until the new limelight is ready…

39 minutes ago, Ander87 said:

…. Doing numbers with the misses as I really love this bass. Haven’t kept it for long enough so I may have to withdraw and keep it at least until the new limelight is ready…

Tease 🙄

• Ander87 changed the title to SOLD PENDING USUAL - Limelight PJ Faded Fiesta Red +/- Aguilar HC Set
3 hours ago, Ander87 said:

Sold pending the usual!

I’m not surprised, that’s a beauty. This one slipped under my radar on the original post, just as well too. Someone is going to be very happy methinks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• MB1 locked this topic