Why become a member? ×

SOLD, please close ***NS Design CR4 Electric Upright Bass (Sale Only) Further DROP + TRADE ADDED
£1300
CARDIFF

Reduced £1200 - Price drop

For Sale

EDIT: I've added a couple of possible TRADES -  5 String Wingbass, or Fingy Travel bass (or similar)
PLUS, I may also be tempted by a Yamaha BX1 4 string

I never thought I'd sell this superb EUB, but things have changed, band-wise etc. It's in great condition. Currently strung with D'Addario "Zyex" strings, which are suitable for Pizz & Bow playing (I think they're medium tension)

The CR series features the "NS Polar Bridge pickup" system, including a "blend" control, Volume, Bass & treble controls, which makes it really controllable tonally.

Featuring a lovely, powerful 18v pre-amp, powered by two PP3 9v batteries - they last a long time. It's easy & quick to change batteries and adjust bridge height to taste. Comes with well padded gigbag, and includes stand (which is the heavier duty NS stand).

These are currently just over £2.5k in the UK, and this one is in great condition - so I'm hoping this is fairly priced / valued.
Collection Only - or I could be persuaded to meet somewhere convenient - I have amp headphones and a Bose battery powered amp, so you can hear it working.

Here is a link to the NS website, mine is in great condition, and the same colour as the one in the link below.....

https://www.basscentre.com/ns-design-double-bass/ns-design-cr4-double-bass.html

IMG_20210803_133744917.jpg

Edited by Marc S
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Marc S changed the title to SOLD, please close ***NS Design CR4 Electric Upright Bass (Sale Only) Further DROP + TRADE ADDED
  • Silvia Bluejay locked this topic