Why become a member? ×

Badges! We don't need no stinking badges!

15 minutes ago, DawnPatroller said:

Good lord, 292 points until my next rank. That's quite a lot to get enthusiastic about. I'd better start posting a load of absolute rubbish. Oh wait ...

I'm surprised how quickly the points accumulate.  I've collected 120 odd since yesterday morning even though I'm mostly posting in off topic.  It won't be long before most of us are on the top plinth.  🤔

15 minutes ago, DawnPatroller said:

Good lord, 292 points until my next rank. That's quite a lot to get enthusiastic about. I'd better start posting a load of absolute rubbish. Oh wait ...

Over a thousand til my next (w)ank ( what?..Jonathan Ross would say it like that)

Tho it'll be something very drab no doubt, they should do a range you could choose from...

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, DawnPatroller said:

Some of us have over 2.6k to go, which should stop me posting random rubbish to gain quotes and likes. However...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ezbass said:

Some of us have over 2.6k to go, which should stop me posting random rubbish to gain quotes and likes. However...

Ah, so the number of points goes up as you climb the ladder!

You can have that for free.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ezbass said:

No, no, we should all post tons of random rubbish in this thread and like and/or thank each other, so we all make it to Grand Master level just by doing that 😉 

I will start...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Hard to tell what is just usual bants vs badge hunting 'please like this' bants.

I left all social media because of the ceaseless drivel that people spout to get their precious 'likes'. Let's hope this new world order of badges doesn't leave us in a similar situation! The horrid stench of desperation is beginning to seep into the nostrils!

Edited by binky_bass
  • Like 5

10 minutes ago, binky_bass said:

Hard to tell what is just usual bants vs badge hunting 'please like this' bants.

I left all social media because of the ceaseless drivel that people spout to get their precious 'likes'. 

It would actually be interesting to see if there is indeed more drivel on BC now in the new badge world than previously. 

5 minutes ago, Eldon Tyrell said:

It would actually be interesting to see if there is indeed more drivel on BC now in the new badge world than previously. 

Is that even possible?  There is an infinite amount of drivel already.

And before you say anything - Guilty as charged m'lud.

But, you get nowt for off topic.

Edited by Nicko

4 hours ago, Waddo Soqable said:

Over a thousand til my next (w)ank ( what?..Jonathan Ross would say it like that)

Tho it'll be something very drab no doubt, they should do a range you could choose from...

Prob about a thousand seconds til your next rank based on what I've seen so far ...