Why become a member? ×

Maruszczyk Elwood 5a - withdrawn
£950
Edinburgh

Ian McFly

For sale, this fantastic custom Maruszczyk Elwood 5a bass. You probably know about Maruszczyk already: based in Germany, handmade in Poland. Amazing value for money!

It was custom ordered last year, the specs are as follows:

-Alder body
-Maple neck and fretboard (nice grain on the fretboard!), matte finish, carbon rods for reinforcement, nut width 45mm, radius 14”, 34” scale. 

-Charcoal Frost Metallic finish (lovely dark grey with a dark blue hue to it)
-Aguilar AG5J-HC hum cancelling pickups
-Delano Sonar 2 active preamp, with a push-pull volume to switch to full passive, with the treble knob acting as a tone.

-Standard Maruszczyk bridge (19mm) and tuners.

It is in great shape, no dings or dents, almost pristine! I took great care of it. Very easy to play, well balanced, good weight for a 5 string (my sh*tty scales show me between 9 and 10lbs). 

This is a fantastic 5 string “Jazz Bass style” bass, I absolutely love it and I’m only selling it to finance another Maruszczyk bass. No trade please.
I’d prefer to avoid shipping, but I understand it’s difficult, so I can do that for an extra £30. Comes with the original Maruszczyk gig bag.

Any questions, please ask!

Thanks

IMG_0571.thumb.jpeg.10f0dc59835706f46bef94612aed0125.jpeg

IMG_3103.jpg

IMG_3104.jpg

IMG_3105.jpg

IMG_3106.jpg

IMG_3108.jpg

IMG_3109.jpg

IMG_3110.jpg

IMG_3111.jpg

IMG_4418.jpg

Edited by Ian McFly
  • Like 11

• 2 weeks later...
  • Ian McFly changed the title to Maruszczyk Elwood 5a - now £875

I'm not a 5 player but this really looks fabulous - serious quality, detailing, and brilliant colour, Aguilars etc.

Come on team, let's find this a loving new home, a nice rig and some serious gigging !!

• Ian McFly changed the title to Maruszczyk Elwood 5a - withdrawn