Why become a member? ×

**WITHDRAWN** USA Fender Dimension HH Deluxe
£895
Market Drayton,Shropshire

dub_junkie

**NO LONGER FOR SALE**

C54339D2-D78A-468C-8B6A-8BFB3DA6F2A7.thumb.jpeg.2276e636a4b581b25e7bb8293b23c892.jpeg
2014 Fender USA Dimension Deluxe HH

In metallic rootbeer finish.

Twin humbuckers with five way switch and three band active EQ, Fender deluxe tuners and Fender high mass bridge. Compound radius fingerboard with carbon graphite rods in neck.

Comes with Fender case. 

No structural,electronics or playability issues. Couple of small marks on the back and a couple on the side, some light scratching in places visible from certain angles. Some light buckle rash on back. Pickguard has the usual scratch marks.

Edit: now £850 with case or £800 with MusicMan heavy padded gig bag.

would take a Lakland Bob Glaub, 44-64, Sandberg Electra or similar value P bass in part exchange

or possible straight trade for USA Sterling 4H/G&L SB-2 or Sandberg California prefer VS4 or VM4 and prefer gloss finish 

would also be interested in a Lakland

44-02 Dlx as I have just caught the Lakland bug 😊

thanks for looking

Keir

CAB16037-31C3-4ED9-87CA-25C4410C02C0.jpeg

7A8C4D5F-0D57-4D26-857F-AE5B4834E8A5.jpeg

2DA3482B-2515-4A1D-A3AA-7719CB50C999.jpeg

86C78456-4269-4BB0-A0DC-FEAE5951E786.jpeg

4503073B-7E57-4E2A-8D29-B5FD7F5887F4.jpeg

90FD35A3-88EF-47E6-9634-7AF00DF5D34D.jpeg

CBAB164C-9188-451B-BB4F-B450F4EC6F3B.jpeg

C7DDEAE8-5584-42C9-A8C6-3BF370CFABA0.jpeg

Edited by dub_junkie
Added pic
  • Like 9

• dub_junkie changed the title to FS/FT : Fender USA Dimension Dlx HH rootbeer trade USA Sterling

Not so sure about Root Beer finish being limited, might want to double check that.

What I am sure of as an opinion borne of personal experience, is that these basses are ridiculously under rated.

Compound radius neck & fretboard with wheel truss rod adjustment.

Relatively light weight.

Very powerful & versatile pickups that sound astonishing with flats yet punch for Britain with rounds.

IMO these should change hands at the same sort of money as Deluxe/Elite P or J's. IF I ever sold mine, it would be for more than this!

GLWTS.

• Like 2

Really like the look of this. Looks bob on for me. Skintio at the moment though unfortunately.
I’ve got a USA Sterling with a maple neck funnily enough and this looks like the ideal partner for it. What more would a player need?
The Sterling’s are are top notch as I’m sure this is too. 

Good luck.

Karlfer thanks for the reply and yes these are really excellent basses. Sorry will amend the original post to reflect the colour not being some form of limited edition. Just followed a number of other adverts and a video on you tube which claimed rootbeer metallic was a limited finish. 

Itsmedunc if you fancy a change let me know 😌

And warwickhunt the only weight I have at the moment is when I measured it earlier and it was bang on 9lbs on my digital scales. I’ll try and get another reading too and see what that says. 

• Like 1

• dub_junkie changed the title to Fender USA Dimension Dlx HH metallic rootbeer £895 or trade USA Sterling
On 25/07/2021 at 20:04, karlfer said:

Not so sure about Root Beer finish being limited, might want to double check that.

What I am sure of as an opinion borne of personal experience, is that these basses are ridiculously under rated.

Compound radius neck & fretboard with wheel truss rod adjustment.

Relatively light weight.

Very powerful & versatile pickups that sound astonishing with flats yet punch for Britain with rounds.

IMO these should change hands at the same sort of money as Deluxe/Elite P or J's. IF I ever sold mine, it would be for more than this!

GLWTS.

Agreed. The RB colour was a standard colour, and everything else you said is spot on. Very stable (graphite support rods) and very versatile. I had a 5 string version of this and it was bloody wonderful. No idea why I sold it but when I did, I regretted it immediately. GLWTS. 

• dub_junkie changed the title to FS/FT : Fender USA Dimension Dlx HH metallic £895

BUMP for Price Drop.

now £850 with case or £800 with MusicMan gig bag.

would take a Lakland Bob Glaub,

44-64, Sandberg Electra or similar value P bass in part exchange

or possible straight trade for USA Sterling 4H/G&L SB-2 or Sandberg California prefer VS4 or VM4 and prefer gloss finish 

would also be interested in a Lakland

44-02 Dlx as I have just caught the Lakland bug 😊

thanks for looking

Keir

Edited by dub_junkie

• dub_junkie changed the title to FS/FT : 2014 Fender USA Dimension Dlx HH Price drop now from £800

What a looker! That dark metallic is stunning. Mad that these didn’t take off.

typical Fender/Gibson number crunching…

played a couple and was bowled over. 

im out of buying… for now. But this is fit.

• Like 1

• dub_junkie changed the title to **WITHDRAWN** USA Fender Dimension HH Deluxe
  • MB1 locked this topic