Fretless Finesse

Slinky Sevenths

Flat-Ninth Jazzer

Odd-time Progger

Heavenly Harmonics

Groovemeister

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

If you click another members rank I think. You can see your own and how many points to get the next in your own profile. 

Next week I’ll be sharing the system that shows what actions equal what points, for example starting a thread can be 10 points, replying can be 2, reacting can be 1, and so on. 

• Thanks 2

I'm afraid that the font here is giving me eyestrain.

I've tried zooming, but that affects other sites which are fine.

I've tried changing my browser and system fonts, but they have no effect.

I really can't use the site as it is.

• Confused 1

14 hours ago, nilebodgers said:

I haven’t tried it on anything but an iPad since the update, but when I look at a thread with a few replies that I have been following it goes to the first post despite appearing to know which was the last post I looked at (it shows a line with new replies below when I jump to the last page).

I'm getting this on Chrome, too.

Like all the other stuff - nice and speedy.

3 minutes ago, ped said:

If you click another members rank I think. You can see your own and how many points to get the next in your own profile. 

Ok, I had discovered some of that, but I would also like to access the Rank list in the screenshot in previous posts, if still accessible.

And thank you. :)

13 minutes ago, ped said:

Next week I’ll be sharing the system that shows what actions equal what points, for example starting a thread can be 10 points, replying can be 2, reacting can be 1, and so on. 

Does this mean that the old system of certain sections of the forum (e.g. off-topic) not being counted has been ditched?

Edited by leftybassman392
  • Like 1

Just now, leftybassman392 said:

Does this mean that the old system of certain sections of the forum (e.g. off-topic) not being counted has been ditched?

The behaviour of post counting will be the same at the moment. I’ll have a play next week and see how it all works. It’s likely that those rules will change and all posts will count otherwise it gets a bit complicated. 

• Thanks 2

14 hours ago, nilebodgers said:

I haven’t tried it on anything but an iPad since the update, but when I look at a thread with a few replies that I have been following it goes to the first post despite appearing to know which was the last post I looked at (it shows a line with new replies below when I jump to the last page).

14 hours ago, northstreet said:

Same issue here. Using Chrome on an Android phone. 

I found this in account settings

7898F5BE-AEA9-485E-A7A7-FEBD38507917.jpeg

Seems to sort the issue.

@Paul S might want to see this too.

Edited by ezbass
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Zooming has some strange behaviour - the text area seems to shrink as you zoom in.

W8xxaUx.png

RRpedba.png

KV3WZG2.png

(Also, I'm pasting three images into the post here, but it seems to add an extra copy of one at the end.

bc-zoom-0-screenshot-20210724-095900.png

Edited by prowla

That's because the right hand "side bar" is also expanding even if there is nothing in it (as in your example). For me this side bar is a complete waste of space except on the home page where it some of it contains useful information. IIRC previous versions of the forum software allowed you to turn it off the bits you didn't need/want and if you removed it completely the posts then expanded to fill the whole width of the browser window.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BigRedX said:

That's because the right hand "side bar" is also expanding even if there is nothing in it (as in your example). For me this side bar is a complete waste of space except on the home page where it some of it contains useful information. IIRC previous versions of the forum software allowed you to turn it off the bits you didn't need/want and if you removed it completely the posts then expanded to fill the whole width of the browser window.

There are some ads there which you must be blocking. I’m hoping to remove ads one day but can’t afford to unless more people subscribe

Your ad blocker should block the frame of the ads too, so you lose the space