Why become a member? ×

Site update 22/07/21 Bug Hunt

ped

Announcement posted at top of screen reads:

Hi guys, we did a big update today - we think it's OK to put the site live now, but please report any weird bugs you can see in this thread and we'll troubleshoot as we go. I don't think there will be anything functional that goes wrong, but maybe some issues with the theme/colours etc we might have missed.

Bear in mind that you might need to refresh your cache to see all the changes but it should all be pretty good - the update went well without any problems.

One thing you'll notice is that anyone with a £20 sub will get a custom 'Supporting Member' title, which is a function built into the new marketplatz which we are using in combination with our custom add-ons like the location and price field. The plan is actually to go ad-free if we get more supporters (even an extra 20 a month would make a difference) so we'll see.

In the meantime, welcome back. You look great! Have you been working out? You're making me feel bad! 

Please report any bugs or weirdness here. Hopefully a short thread. Cheers!

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, TheGreek said:

There is only 1 page available on the page bar at the bottom of the page. (There is another mechanism to change the page but it's less user friendly that previously).

Can you show a screen grab to explain?

D'ya mean like this bit? 

Screenshot 2021-07-22 at 16.07.11.png

Content I posted in lists every single posting, not just the latest one in each thread.

I experimented by donating £1 and didn't get supporter status...

Not everyone wants to sell in the marketplace (I am unable to sell things, its generally keep, bin or give away... well usually it's buy!)

2 minutes ago, Stub Mandrel said:

Content I posted in lists every single posting, not just the latest one in each thread.

I experimented by donating £1 and didn't get supporter status...

Not everyone wants to sell in the marketplace (I am unable to sell things, its generally keep, bin or give away... well usually it's buy!)

Supporting Member status is for people with a £20 sub at the moment, the problem is that it's associated with a purchase which is time limited, so adding it for a donation begs the equation how long should it remain for, if you see what I mean. 

• Like 1

The ability edit where you are taken to in unread content stream has disappeared 

1943FFAE-33C8-4ED5-9269-D3CB9034C919.jpeg

This is a screen shot shot from GC (how BC was before the update).

Edited by ezbass

I've just checked my "Everything Posted" in my profile and it seems I've been very quiet...lol 🙂 Not sure whether this will fill up as I post in the new forum software?

UPDATE - Just tried it again and I get all my posts now 👍

image.png.f90e8f1db3bb564b49702ed1c23b92a4.png

Edited by Acebassmusic

Bump function in the Marketplace is not there.

"Like" also called "Achievement" counter under the username has disappeared, but is visible in the profile.

Title phrase under the username has also gone.

• Like 1