Why become a member? ×

The most hilariously bad song I have heard

shoulderpet

This was in my Youtube suggested videos the other day, from the image on the link it looked awful..... I really had no comprehension how hilariously bad it was , apparently it is the ex drummer of Five finger death punch who left to start this band😂

Psychosexual - Let the sin begin

[Youtube}

Edited by shoulderpet
  • Haha 3

If that's the worst you've ever heard then you haven't heard their other songs. There's one about being the Devil... from Hell (well duuuuh) 😂

Truely woeful. He saw Ghost, tried to make his own version but in a bro-dude style and didn't have the talent to even carry that off. I hope he's not blowing his pension fund on this shite.

Edited by Doctor J
  • Like 1

Some of my favourite comments on youtube:

"Its like ordering Mushroomhead on wish and 3 month later this shows up"

"Someone. Somewhere. Has enjoyed this song unironically."

"This is what your conservative christian parents think of when you tell them you like heavy metal."

4 minutes ago, Woodinblack said:

Hey you could start a whole thread with that!

hah, well, let's hope i don't 😛

but distorted rhythm guitar samples are fairly common in EBM/IDM type music, and the sparse electro accompaniment kind of reminded me of that more than metal.  perhaps it's just too bad to fit into any genre at all.

edit: this is what it reminds me of, sort of:

Edited by Witch Hazel
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, Barking Spiders said:

Man alive, there's a whole lotta shyte in the metal genre but this is the cream of the crop kinda.  Got to 1.21 and started losing the will to live. Looks to me all their effort went into their costumes rather than the music.

The hired goons got new masks. They must have received a Cease & Desist letter from Ghost 😂

E0F3658A-BD39-4BFD-96AF-3D03A5C9C1D2.jpeg.cb21e841eb3d2b3eb9fefeed583d0160.jpeg

This is the first one I heard. The amazing thing about it all is that nobody appears to have said "Lads, this is shite, don't throw your money away on this. Buy a Lambo or a mountain of coke, just don't waste it like this."

27 minutes ago, Doctor J said:

The hired goons got new masks. They must have received a Cease & Desist letter from Ghost 😂

This is the first one I heard. The amazing thing about it all is that nobody appears to have said "Lads, this is shite, don't throw your money away on this. Buy a Lambo or a mountain of coke, just don't waste it like this."

oh well, the US police's loss  = music's loss

29 minutes ago, Jason Karloff said:

Not exactly hilarious, but I would rather drag my genitals over a mile of broken glass than hear this again.

Bis - Kandy Pop - Top of the Pops, 1st appearance TOTP - YouTube

I liked that at the time... still sounds OK .

The female member is called Manda Rin...… just in case anyone needs another reason to dislike ;)

5 minutes ago, uk_lefty said:

I don't believe anything can be worse than this...

It is reassuring to discover that I am not the only person in the world to cordially dislike the song 'Dignity'.

And I'll sail her up the west coast
Through villages and towns
I'll flip the dinghy over
And then I'll f___ing drown

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Doctor J said:

If that's the worst you've ever heard then you haven't heard their other songs. There's one about being the Devil... from Hell (well duuuuh) 😂

Truely woeful. He saw Ghost, tried to make his own version but in a bro-dude style and didn't have the talent to even carry that off. I hope he's not blowing his pension fund on this shite.

Yeah but does it have the lyric "devil daddy's gonna spank you over and over again" ?

2 hours ago, Doctor J said:

Sorry, but the most hilariously bad song does not involve the devil, demons, ghosts etc but an angel, well kind of 🙂 

Disclaimer: Watch at your own risk. Don't blame me for PTSD afterwards 😉 

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, Cosmo Valdemar said:

This is still the one to beat for me... the genre and taste defying mixture of Emo, Screamo, Black Metal, Nu-Metal, Djent and Europop. With generous lashings of autotune.

Wow, even the woman in the video is covering her ears!