Why become a member? ×

NCD - TKS s212

colleya

TL:DR - It's great, can't wait to try it in a gig situation.

I bought this cab from @wayne58 of this parish a couple of weeks ago. Always loved the look of them and this one was dangerously close to home, so I took the plunge. Cameron was a pleasure to deal with and the cab is immaculate. Lovely bit of oxblood cloth too, it's a looker.

1128757665_IMG_20210524_145320.jpg.df08f2bf2e4e90df5ecbec37152074822.thumb.jpg.1a275b3e0e044b111d351d918fbe6469.jpg.d2e34383bc7a1dcc9b53d6142d25913f.jpg

I've had the chance to try it out at a couple of rehearsals now. The Polished Knob (no, really) in Todmorden should have been its gig debut tonight but extended restrictions meant we were two days too early and the pub had to cancel. So it's rehearsal room only impressions with my rootmaster 500 head and Sandberg tm5. So far it gives me the sound I've had in my head for years. Fat without booming, clear without harsh treble. Deep without mud.  I got it because I wanted to move more air without turning up.  I was after more presence, if that's the right word, and it certainly does that. Happy boy.  

Edited by colleya
  • Like 3