Why become a member? ×

Breast Cancer

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/jon-vinton

Late last year my amazing Mum was diagnosed with breast cancer. Because of the coronavirus pandemic she had to face much of the treatment alone especially when undergoing chemotherapy as the risk of any kind of infection was a serious issue. She has been incredibly brave.  After 9 months  of surgery, chemotherapy and radiotherapy we are all hoping she is going to make a full recovery, thanks to our amazing National Health Service and its wonderful staff who even during the pandemic gave Mum the best treatment possible, something I will never be able to thank them enough for. 

Much to my loving Wife’s disgust I am planning to have a pink Mohican for a few months, as a 56 year old bloke I think you can all agree it will look stunning to say the least. At least my Grandaughters will like it 🤣🤣🤣 Those of you who know me know my useless body doesn’t allow me to do anything even remotely physical, I barely leave the house if I am honest, so this is the best idea I could come up with  

I am trying to raise money for cancer research so that hopefully one day all of us will be safe from cancer, a disease that is becoming more survivable by the year in no small part due to the work carried out due to donations to Cancer Research UK  

Any donations are appreciated big or small. I will be growing the Mohican for a while as I have pretty short hair and I’m hoping to dye it around the 15th of November  

Thanks

Noj

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1