Prat Original I 6 *** Price drop *** 2200 euros / 1870 pounds incl. shipping! ***
£2150
Belgium

Hello,

I am selling this beautiful 6 string bass from Oscar Prat (Spain). I got it new in November 2020 from Oscar Prat directly through a trade with the incredibly talented @mustafunk1 I don't use the low B as much as I thought I would so am planning to go back to 5 sttings.

This bass is everything I wanted in a 6er: light yet very resonant and punchy thanks to the Nordstrand pups + Bartolini preamp combination. The solo'ed bridge pickup sounds full and not thin at all to my ears. The neck profile is quite flat with very rounded shoulders while feels quite nice.

The bass is pretty much as new. I could only find a very small mark on the bottom side of the body (see picture). These basses go for more than 3000 euros new.

It recently had a setup done by my local luthier. He also smoothened the fret end which were a bit sharp to my taste.

I live in Antwerp and don't mind driving a bit if you prefer to meet in person 😄 You can also make an offer, who knows 😉

Body : Ash 
Top : Buckeye burl 
Neck : 3 pieces maple and padouk 
Fingerboard : Curly maple
Scale : 34''
String space: 18mm
Bridge: Hipshot 
Tuners : Schaller made in Germany
Preamp : Bartolini NTMB pre-amp with bass, treble and mids (Push/Pull) 
Pickups : Nordstrand Big Split
Active/Passive push/pull (volume pot)
Weight: 4.2kg
Gig Bag

Previous posting from @mustafunk1

And here is my feedback:

20210724_185724.jpg

20210724_185722.jpg

20210724_185729.jpg

20210724_185739.jpg

20210724_185742.jpg

20210724_185746.jpg

Edited by gregouille23
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • gregouille23 changed the title to Prat Original I 6 !!Price drop!! 2300 euros
  • gregouille23 changed the title to Prat Original I 6 *** Price drop *** 2200 euros
  • gregouille23 changed the title to Prat Original I 6 *** Price drop *** 2200 euros / 1870 pounds incl. shipping! ***