Why become a member? ×

Smells like a bass player

YeastieB

13 minutes ago, MHMSWC#03 said:

I admit my heart skipped a beat initially. I adore Marmite and I love peanut butter. I thought it was a brilliant idea until I tasted it and then quickly realised it was the worst idea ever! 😂

Marmite doesn't mix with ANYTHING. 

I love peanut butter but not marmite - so when I tried this I thought it was delicious at first, but the lingering aftertaste of marmite put me off trying it again.

5 minutes ago, FinnDave said:

I love peanut butter but not marmite - so when I tried this I thought it was delicious at first, but the lingering aftertaste of marmite put me off trying it again.

Moral of the story? You can't please all the people all of the time 😂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Waddo Soqable said:

This malarkey seemed to start with putting salt in unlikely things like chocolate and ice cream, and has gone rapidly down hill from there, now it's mix up any combination of mad unlikely sh!t and see if people are mad enough to buy it..

Hate how boxes of chocolates always have salted caramel in them now. Another stupid phase I will be glad to see the back of. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MHMSWC#03 said:

Moral of the story? You can't please all the people all of the time 😂

My wife loves the stuff, though.

Incidentally, proper peanut butter always has a layer of oil on top - it is peanut oil that separates naturally and needs to be stirred in or the peanut butter  will be very dry

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FinnDave said:

My wife loves the stuff, though.

Incidentally, proper peanut butter always has a layer of oil on top - it is peanut oil that separates naturally and needs to be stirred in or the peanut butter  will be very dry

Yep - Marmite peanut butter even says on the label “give me a stir”

…and then heap it on fresh white toast 🤤

• Haha 1

Just been in to my Yongest's Son's (13) bedroom, it's the smallest bed room... to open the window while he is out - he doesn't like the window open becouse of the bugs!

Used to smell of new carpet, now it just smells... with overtones of Rightguard if ya lucky... vinegar sweat from the school sports socks if ya not!..

Wonder if he wants to try my spare bass?

The last singer I played with was a hippy woman who stank of patchouli, when she actually bothered to turn up for practice. She lived in a caravan and didn't have a shower so covered herself in patchouli. It got a bit overwhelming in a small rehearsal room. Good singer though.