Why become a member? ×

Smells like a bass player

YeastieB

9 hours ago, Stub Mandrel said:

No one ever said 'gosh I want to smell more like a Christmas cake' but Old Spice still sells...

Funnily enough I was once fortunate, or not, to receive an ayuvedic massage where I was pummelled with a bag of spices dipped in warm oil.  The result of all this was that I smelled like a Christmas pudding for a couple of days.  It was slightly lucky that it was, in fact, Christmas day that I received the massage.

• Like 1

Looks like we don't have that many "Old Spice" fanboys here. Ok, let me think - In order to boost sales, Old Spice could follow Coca Cola and introduce "New Spice" with a new formula. People will then complain and force the company to bring back the old formula by offering "Old Spice Classic" in addition to "New Spice", which later gets rebranded as "Old Spice II". After a few years, "Old Spice II" gets discontinued and "Old Spice Classic" reverts back to "Old Spice". Simples 😎

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Stub Mandrel said:

…but Old Spice still sells...

Lol. Reminds me of my Dad. 

I recently came across some Old Spice car air fresheners. I had to take it to work, and put it in my work van, because my girlfriend can’t stand it!

I like it, and I do get compliments on how nice my van smells!

3 hours ago, Lfalex v1.1 said:

I sent the lovely people at Unilever an email pointing out that Lynx Africa with MARMITE made me smell like I had a yeast infection in my armpits (it smelt evil).

In response to my well-worded communication, I received...

A generic automated reply 🙄

There is a small, but finite, possibility that they thought replying to an email telling them Marmite smells of yeast might not be worth the effort?

🙂

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, Lfalex v1.1 said:

I sent the lovely people at Unilever an email pointing out that Lynx Africa with MARMITE made me smell like I had a yeast infection in my armpits (it smelt evil).

Lynx Africa,  the scent of virginity 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, Lfalex v1.1 said:

Why are you spreading Marmite on your pits?