Why become a member? ×

Rob Allen 4-string MB2 - SOLD
£2000
Epsom

Basilpea

For sale is my Rob Allen MB2 4 string, which I hardly ever play now I have my Deep 5; and having just acquired a Mouse from the illustrious Frank-blank I feel it's time to let someone else have the pleasure of this lovely bass.  It's in excellent condition apart from some peculiar marks on the headstock which may be from the pads on my Tuner, haven't tried hard to get them off for fear of doing more harm than good.  Comes with hard case, collect from Epsom Surrey or will deliver or meet half way within a reasonable distance.  

Spec is:

• Flamed Maple top
  • Alder body
  • Neck - Eastern rock maple
  • Cocobolo fingerboard and bridge
  • Made in 2013
  • 34"scale

IMG_4784.jpeg

IMG_4783.jpeg

IMG_4782.jpeg

IMG_4781.jpeg

IMG_4779.jpeg

IMG_4778.jpeg

IMG_4777.jpeg

IMG_4776.jpeg

IMG_4775.jpeg

IMG_4774.jpeg

IMG_3581.jpeg

IMG_3577.jpeg

IMG_3576.jpeg

Edited by Basilpea
SOLD
  • Like 12

• Basilpea changed the title to Rob Allen 4-string MB2 - BACK UP FOR SALE - going on Ebay

This is now back up for sale after a strange experience with another Basschatter.  He PM'd me saying he was keen to buy it, we agreed a price and a time and place to meet up, took details to send a deposit.  No deposit, no further communication despite messaging him a couple of times to find out what was happening.  Maybe there was a problem raising the funds, would have been nice to receive a reply - hope he hasn't met with an accident or something!  Will go on eBay this week, price negotiable.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Woody1957 said:

If you don't mind me asking what size are the slippers and are they for sale??

It's actually the slippers I'm selling, the bass comes free but only if you buy the slippers.

• Haha 1

• Basilpea changed the title to Rob Allen 4-string MB2 - BACK UP FOR SALE - PRICE DROP £1750
6 hours ago, Basilpea said:

It's actually the slippers I'm selling, the bass comes free but only if you buy the slippers.

Its a beautifully made bass and a fantastic looker....I would imagine it sounds absolutely epic. GLWTS mate👍