Why become a member? ×

Sold, deposit taken, pending collection GENZLER 112-3 x 2:
£800
Leicester

Oldman

These two cabs were listed, a deal made ( or so I thought ) then suddenly, cancelled, no go. So there’re up for sale reduced to £400.00 each, half price. They are just a bit cumbersome for me in my ‘delicate’ state, also I don’t know when, or if, I will be playing again. Photos with the HB400 (SOLD) to appreciate the size and stackability of the Straight cab topped by the Slant cab.

I will consider a partial/full trade, barefaced Big Baby 2 or the super compact, cabs of that ilk.or an Ibanez SR fiver

Snaps, should you require additional views don’t hesitate to ask. I’ll take more later.

Genzler bumph.

Power Handling - 350 Watts

Frequency Response - 32Hz - 15KHz serious bottom end

Sensitivity 1W/1M - 98 dB

Nominal Impedance - 8 ohm

Crossover Frequency - 4.7K Hz

Weight LBs. 34lb/15.4kg

Dimensions, H x W x D - 16" x 19" x 18"

4996F3CB-1AEE-43C1-BF75-59EDF319607D.thumb.jpeg.d62a0428ef198ef5647cb729dcc49dee.jpeg

Cabs are for collection or meet up within 50 miles of Leicester ( on the M1 ). Available singly or together. Flat and Slopey.

Thanks for looking.

Edited by Oldman
  • Like 1

I will consider part chops with cash my way, singly or together. I would be keeping these if it wasn’t for the uncertainty in my gigging life and the health issue.

Thanks for looking

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Oldman changed the title to Sold, deposit taken, pending collection GENZLER 112-3 x 2:
  • Dad3353 locked this topic