Smoke on the Water - Heavy Metal?

Smoke on the Water - Heavy Metal?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Smoke on the Water - Heavy Metal?

• most definitely
    • yes, but barely
    • almost, but not quite
    • definitely not

I see the bass player in Girlschool has one of those Kramer aluminum neck basses, i had one for a shortish time, probably should've kept it, then again that's true of many I've flogged or swapped :( ....trouble was in those days you could only really afford one bass at a time.

Good to hear they're still going 👍

Just listening to their 2015 album on Spotify. Not going to set the world on fire, but a very listenable album. And reflective of my slightly cross mood as I realise that I can't replace the toilet fill valve because my crank spanner won't fit.

Which beggars the very off-topic question, and terrible HM album title, "So  How The Hell Did I Fit It Originally?"

Edited by Richard R
Answer: I fitted the valve before attaching the cistern to the pan. I hate plumbing.

13 hours ago, Richard R said:

Whilst I quite like this I wonder who the producer was. How he would be happy in 2015 to accept those vocals and the weak guitar sound is beyond me. This could have been really powerful and hard hitting with a bit of tweaking.