Why become a member? ×

EBS HD350 Superb Swedish amplifier
£340
Kendal NW England

GreeneKing

Now £300

I've been using this awesome head for home practice and it's way overkill. I've replaced it with a Fender Rumble 200 and even that is excessive. I did run it a couple of times with 2 8ohm cabs for band practice (loud rock) and it coped well.

What can I say? The reputation of these heads is in my opinion well deserved. 350 RMS watts at 4 ohms and it will run 2 ohms. It has a real body and depth in its tone as has a compressor and drive onboard too.

Weight is 9 kg (20lbs) so not a big deal and it comes with a gig bag as shown in the photos.

I can courier but collection or meeting up half way is preferred. I have good feedback going back many years.

Can be viewed and tried out in Kendal.

I've also got a EBS Fafner available that will be advertised in due course.

IMG_1380.jpg

IMG_1382.jpg

IMG_1383.jpg

IMG_1384.jpg

Edited by GreeneKing
  • Like 4

Super amp, super seller. I had one that was signed by Marcus Miller. I'm guessing it was one they had provided for him whilst on tour. This thing will power your EBS pedals too, folks. Absolutely great bit of kit. Good luck with the sale Pierre.

• Like 2

On 10/07/2021 at 23:36, bamboscha said:

Super amp, super seller. I had one that was signed by Marcus Miller. I'm guessing it was one they had provided for him whilst on tour. This thing will power your EBS pedals too, folks. Absolutely great bit of kit. Good luck with the sale Pierre.

I owned that one too! It's quite a few years ago, but I think it came via Bernie who was probably the EBS distributor at the time of Marcus's visit. I only sold it because I moved up to a TD650. Great amps. GLWTS.

• Like 1

• GreeneKing changed the title to EBS HD350 amp Price drop £310
  • GreeneKing changed the title to EBS HD350 amp further price drop £300 will courier
  • GreeneKing changed the title to EBS HD350 Superb Swedish amplifier